- For 2003, membership in IASI is open to all practitioners who can demonstrate certification training at the Rolf Institute®, GSI, Hellerwork®, Soma, IPSB, Core, Mana, KMI, Zentherapy or other, similar 10-session recipe programs. Beginning in June 2004, evaluation will be required.
- IASI can provide a diverse array of continuing education opportunities, cross-fertilization among practitioners and teachers from differing schools, and concerted action on behalf of Structural Integration practitioners everywhere.
- Insurance: IASI now provides liability insurance for North American practitioners through the ABMP. For information on insurance, visit the ABMP's site, or call 1-800-458-2267.
- Members Update: The on-line library is now up and running. In the Members area of the website, select Articles & Research for an index to articles about Structural Integration.
- Members can now go to their listing in the Members section and update their profiles with CE courses and whatever specialties they may have. A "More Details" link appears on the right hand side of their listing when there's additional information.
- For the general public: The Find a Practitioner list is now operating. It can search on NAME, CITY, STATE, and/or COUNTRY. It shows a list of practitioners, where and when they graduated, and any contact information.
- Professional Member
Practitioners of Structural Integration who have passed the certification process, or have been grandfathered. Continuing education is required to keep membership current.
Dues: $150 US/year for US, UK, and Europe
$100 US/year for Austrailia, New
$75 US/year for South and
Students of Structural Integration, those considering training, or friends of Structural Integration.
Dues: $50 US/year